RyuSLunKRyuSLunK

Main Audio Reviews Stats

BO: Secret of Steel Demo BO: Secret of Steel Demo

Ka ching!

I liked the blocking and the combat mechanisms. The crows have a very humorous effect :). Also I enjoyed how sometimes I could stab the enemy in the stomach and they'd stumble back, where as other times I would just cut their arms off. Please keep the awesome sound effects. Can't wait for the finished product.

Metal Slug Rampage Metal Slug Rampage

Just didn't do it for me.

I'm also a fan of metal slug and well...honestly the fun of a metal slug was it's speed. This game just doesn't have that.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Metal Slug+Contra+Newgrounds?

Great game, hard but satisfying.

Pwong Pwong

Balls.

Maybe fix the power up messages, I like the twist on pong.

JGames responds:

They don't need to be fixed. They stay there to make it look more interesting.

Cursor Fx Cursor Fx

Mouse Candy

Very visually appealing, however lacking in all other aspects.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Blood.

Blood, minigame, kittens, hitler, shoopdawoop. Good game. Maybe include a special system, unique to each character.

Dino Run Dino Run

RUN!!!

PixelJam pulled out another good one. My favorite part about this game is the fact that you're a freakin raptor...and you're running...okay so that's a lame excuse. Pummel me with volcanic rock and asphyxiate me with ash if you don't like it.

Music Catch 2 Music Catch 2

Catchy.

Music Catch 2 was pretty fun. Almost put me to sleep it was so soothing. My only complaint is the imbalance of difficulties...although that's hardly a complaint. Quite a leap from the previous game.

Bloody Fun Day Bloody Fun Day

Eggs. Souls. Scythes. Blood. Win.

What more can I say? Never seen this style of puzzle gaming before and it worked out quite well. I found myself wasting a good hour on this game!

Don't Look Back Don't Look Back

Innovative.

Really liked the game, very creative way to tell a story. I like the lack of directions in some parts of the game. Although I was frustrated by the end of the game, I came out the other end satisfied.